Avaya® Messaging Platforms
Explore Partner Messaging
Partner Messaging 7.0
The Partner Messaging 7.0 is compatible with all ACS Releases and Partner Plus or Partner II systems release 3.1 or higher. The Partner Messaging Release 7.0 requires a 2 Port, 4 Port or a 6 Port Card sold individually here or below as a package.
Updated New Features :
- Name Announce on Transfer
When callers use the Dial-by-Name directory to transfer to an extension, the user's name will be announced prior to the call being transferred. The benefits are:
- Eliminates user uncertainty for multiple name matches.
- Announces name before user is transferred.
- Name not recorded? - System announces extension number.
- Copy the Day Greeting to the Night Greeting
To simplify system administration, the day greeting can be copied to the night greeting, eliminating the need to re-record
- Expanded Auto Attendant Announcement Time
Announcements have been expanded from 2 minutes to 4 minutes.
- Phantom Mailboxes
This will enable a user to have a mailbox without having a physical location.
- Auto Copy Mailboxes
multiple origination mailboxes to a single destination mailbox
- Directory Sub-menu Generator
Automatically generated from the Messaging R7 system, the system plays a list of all names and extension numbers as a sub-menu greeting. Up to 4 customized directory lists plus system wide list can be created.
- New GUI Interface Software
Simplifies Messaging programming and administration.
- Messaging R7 Software Upgrade Kit
A one-time PCMCIA card software upgrade kit to bring any PARTNER Messaging R1 or R6 to the latest Messaging R7. Includes a CD-Rom with all the speech files to support the Messaging R7 enhancements.
- New Lucent Avaya Partner Messaging Release 7.0 Voice Mail has 200 Mailboxes with 6000 minutes (100 Hours) of storage. Configure up to 200 subscribers with 100 hours of storage
- Expandable from 2-Ports to 4 or 6-Ports. Expands easily from 2 to 4 or 6-Ports for future growth and optimal performance.
- Easy Administration. Administer the Partner Messaging Module Release 6.0 through a phones system display telephone (Partner 18D, Partner 34D) or through your LAN using a Windows based PC and easy to use administration software.
- Automated Attendant Service. Provides four Automated Attendants, each of which can answer different lines. You can create up to 99 announcements shared among all Automated Attendants. Caller can choose between two languages.
- Submenu Service. Provides up to 99 submenus shared among all Automated Attendants for additional user selections.
- Dial By Name Directory. Users can easily locate the extension of their party with a dial by name directory.
- Call Answer Service. Prompts caller to leave a message or transfer to another extension or transfer to a personal operator when the called party does not answer.
- Service allows subscribers to listen to messages, delete messages, record a personal greeting, change their password, forward messages with comment to other mailboxes, set up outcalling to a list of pager and telephone numbers, listen to a caller leaving a message, create and send messages, create personal distribution lists, adjust playback volume while listening to messages, specify a personal operator, record a call, and specify messages as Priority, Private, or Return Request.
- Mailbox Management Made Simple. Easily manage and administer your mailbox directly through a LAN connection and your PC's internet browser using it's www.messenger software.
- Night Service. Provides after-hours service in addition to daytime service.
- Compatible with Partner Plus or II systems release 3.1 or higher
- Compatible with all ACS.
- Requires 2-Port, 4-Port, or 6-Port Card
Explore Merlin Messaging
Merlin Messaging 4.0 for Merlin Magix
New Lucent Avaya Merlin Messaging Voice Mail is an affordable, feature-rich voice mail designed specifically for the Merlin Magix and Legend telephone systems. It is designed to help improve customer service, increase productivity, and lower costs by giving you the ability to manage your telephone calls. Merlin Magix Messaging’s built-in Tip/Ring interface comes in a "plug-and-play" module that slides right into the Merlin Messaging system control unit, for fast, easy integration and with the addition of an optional plastic enclosure slides into a Merlin Legend System. The Merlin Messaging Voicemail comes in 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, and 12 port configurations.
- Expandable from 2 to 12-Ports. Expands easily from 2 to 4, 6, 8, 10, or 12-ports for future growth and optimal performance.
- 200 Mailboxes with 6000 Minutes (100 Hours) of Storage. Configure up to 200 subscribers with up to 100 hours of total storage.
- Easy Administration. Administer the Merlin Messaging Release 4.0 through a system display telephone 4424LD+ or MLX-20L) or through your LAN using a Windows based PC and easy to use administration software.
- Multilingual Support. Language support for U.S. English, Canadian French, and Latin American Spanish.
- Automated Attendant Service. Provides 4 Automated Attendants which answer incoming phone lines and present callers with a list of options (i.e. "Press 1 for sales...Press 2 for technical...etc."). Based on caller's input, they may be transferred to an extension, played an informational announcement, transferred to a voicemail box, or presented with a submenu containing additional options. The Automated Attendant Service can also detect and route fax calls.
- Voice Mail Service allows subscribers to record and send messages, forward and reply to messages, listen to messages, return calls to internal callers, record their names and personal greetings, activate personal greetings, change their personal operators, change their passwords, set up outcalling, create personal group lists, change call answer mode of their mailbox, transfer to another extension, or designate message as priority, private, and/or request return receipt.
- Call Answer Service. Functions as a personal answering machine, allowing a caller to hear a personal greeting, switch to the alternate language if the system is configured in bilingual mode, leave a message, designate message as a priority or private message, transfer to an operator to another extension.
- Delay Announcement Service (DAS). Provides recorded delay announcements for callers when calls are in queue for selected DGC groups.
- Mailbox Management Made Simple. Easily manage and administer your mailbox directly through a LAN connection and your PC's Internet browser using Merlin Messaging's www.messenger software.
- Automatic answering and routing of calls helps ensure fast call handling during even your busiest calling periods.
- "Lost" calls are virtually eliminated, allowing you to meet customers needs more promptly and accurately, increasing customer satisfaction.
- "Phone tag" is reduced, thereby reducing the cost of message callbacks and improving how employees use their time.
- The system can automatically detect incoming faxes and direct them to fax machines, eliminating the need for and added cost of dedicated fax lines.
- Messages are recorded word-for-word and can be saved, forwarded or deleted.
- Requires 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, or 12-Port card.
- Compatible with all releases of Magix and Legend Release 7.0.
- Clamshell required for Merlin Legend Systems or Magix Systems with plastic Basic Control Unit or plastic Legend Expansion Unit
- Clamshell not required for Magix Systems with metal Basic Carrier or metal Expansion Unit.
Explore Definity Audix
Intuity Audix Voicemail
Intuity Audix provides state-of-the-art capability integrated with the ECS. It offers global digital networking as well as a complete, easy-to-use system that is available 24 hours a day from any Touch-Tone phone. The Definity Audix can work in conjuctio with Intuity Audix. Intuity Audix integrates and delivers voice, fax, and e-mail messages by phone or LAN-connected PC
- Handles 30 to 2,000 subscribers with separate voice mailboxes.
- Stores 5 hours to 100 hours of messages.
- Enables callers to reach extensions just by entering the letters of an employee's name.
- Gives callers a choice of over 30 languages, including Canadian French, Latin American, Spanish, French, and many more.
- Investment protection maintains features, ports, and storage capacity if you migrate to the top of the line Intuity Audix System.
- Messaging tools such as voice mail, call answer, and Automated Attendant services handle and route incoming calls and messages.
- Multimedia capabilities incorporate voice, fax, and e-mail into one mailbox, and make it accessible by a touch-tone phone.
- A variety of options including Fax Messaging, Message Manager, E-mail integration, and digital networking.
- Multiple language support, including English, Latin American Spanish, Castilian Spanish, Canadian French, European French, German, Brazilian Portuguese, Dutch, Greek, Japanese, and Mandarin Chinese.